The Last Wars!

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

so, friends, I take into account
that it had been a long time since my last visit here
well, I guess.
however, during that [long time]
so much had happened and I just like so relieve some of them had end

first of all, let me give you a bedtime story
from the earliest to the latest 
after my last post here
and it's kind of boring
but I will try my best to show more pictures!
thanx very much to Ainun for that :)
and why WARS? 
because it means more than one
but all of them are big one!
something that I just don't want to share for this moment :)

as I had mentioned earlier,
my interview with Irish for
MB BCh BAO 
National University of Ireland, Galway (NUIG)
University College Cork, Ireland (UCC)

Irish interview:

We are divided into 2 days 
and I was on the first day, 3.10 pm
we have 4 interviewers,
2 from UCC and 2 from NUIG
2 panel rooms
among them 4, there was one that is very handsome! [hoho-kiddin']
Dr Gerard Flaherty [NUIG] 
and another one Dr Anne Harris (UCC)
each room has one person from NUIG and another from UCC
I was with panel 2
Dr John Edward (UCC) and Dr Gerard Loftus (NUIG-Dean)
they are super duper friendly

the questions:

all of the questions just not so hard
I mean, at least not like all of us expected
sincerely, they just asked us about ourselves
and get into some issues
unfortunately, some of my friends got some medical questions
but questions like;
name, family background, hobbies
and some more typical questions~
truthfully, it is seem like they just want to know about us
and hear our English
[somehow, Dr Loftus compliment my English - Alhamdulillah]

my reactions:

okay, I just can tell that I'm afraid
cuz I just relax
undeniably that I was shaking like a frighten little girl outside the room
but as I entered the room
their face were so~~~ WELCOMING
and all my nerves gone away in the midst of air
so, answering their questions with a big grin
and plus, I got question about BR1M
and somehow
Dr Edward just ask me will  I vote for the government because of their actions bla3 [ I don't really hear the last part of what he had talking about]
Dr Loftus warned me not to answer that question and warned Dr Edward that he is not supposed to ask me that question.
but Dr Edward still looking at me and I assumed he was expecting an answer
and I "cleverly" said that:
"Well sir, I believe I'm not yet reach the age for vote"
and they? a big and long laugh was burst!
Dr Loftus: that was such a diplomatic answer!

and the 20 minutes interview just went well :)

another situations and event

currently, our result had just came out
last Friday in particular
truthfully, I was in my physics class with En Zikri [nak jugak mention kat sini]
when we heard the news that result was out
I can't concentrate in the calculation
but however, maybe because I like the lecturer
that, Alhamdulillah, I just understand what I was learning that time
and decided to be more focus on it later
so, with all the nerves,
walk into Student Lounge to look up my result
oh yup,
Alhamdulillah, 
4 flat is in my hand for my second sem
and I was like very thankful!
syukran ya Allah! 


my ibu and ayah were very happy to hear the news
and I will try my best to do what I'm afford to with 
IELTS and Semester 3!
and that are the WARS!

so now, we have
Fundamental of Anatomy and Physiology
[Dr Carlo, Dr Jhoram, Dr Alvin, Dr Ronnie, Dr Phoo, Dr Mila, Dr Delly, Madam Suhaidah]
Physics
[En Zikri- for my group (B)]
Ethics in Medical Profession
[Dr Teodoro Umali- I love all his stories and expression]
English (IELTS)
[Mr Raj!!!!]
Pengajian Malaysia
[shocking here- Ustaz Hasan!]




so, let us pray together
like my friends say [Fauzah]

"Kita yang akan memenuhi kerusi kapal terbang tu Shakira, All of us will! Kita akan pastikan students AUCMS yg riuhkan flight tu (add up something) InsyaAllah, Allah will help us. Don't worry"



INSYAALLAH

~Allahumma Najihan Fil Imtihan~

Comments

Post a Comment