Allah Knows Best

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

seem like it has been a long time
since my last visit here
clearly, that is exaggerate

okay, where to start here
urm.. let me begin with
finals??

obviously, my second sem finals is a history
Alhamdulillah
no more turn back
just "berserah" pada Allah
and pray a lot
things to say for my finals
overall, just fine and they went smoothly
except for one paper
[already done with it; don't wanna mention bout that]
Alhamdulillah for everything

then, we have one week holiday!!!
sounds like long time for us to enjoy right?
but big N and O = NO
and I'm saying this is because.... [dum,dum,dum]
we are going to have our interview next week
with Irish
this is what we are looking for
beside IELTS of course

last night, we have this teleconference with our seniors
they are from Cork and Galway
and then, each of us has video conference with assigned senior
and I got kak Aisha!
she is really super duper nice and sangat baik!
really hope that I can pay her effort one day with
admission to Ireland!
insyaAllah, with Allah will, everything is possible :)
so, what can I say is:
they are really supportive and sacrifice LOTS to help us with this
thank you seniors!!!
may Allah helps you guys :)


then, a story today
went to school to take my SPM certificate
when suddenly my former chemistry teacher 
for all of a sudden ask me to~~
give a speech to my juniors
and I was like: okay [hahah]
so, entered 2 classes today
form 4 and form 5
they listen well, but I won't know either they implement it well or not
and those that left my mouth
[words that I say]
actually get me back to Earth
my own spirit rose to a great level [exaggerate again duh -.-"]

done with that
happily I wanna say tomorrow, 
heading back to Penang~ 
and I was like...
arggghhhhhhhhhh
malasnya
I wanna stay home longer
but I want to pursue my dream
becoming a doctor, studying in Ireland
I must sacrifice happiness sometimes right?
am I right or am I right?

so, the thing that I would add up here
just something that we should always remember :)




Allah knows the best :)

~Allahumma Najihna Fil-Imtihan~

Comments