The Light of Happiness

"If you look up to the sky at night, and if you see the stars, means that it is not raining"

I heard that phrase before, long time ago. I suspicious that it might come from Detective Conan anime.

I don't actually understand why. But I suppose logically the rain comes from the cloud. And if you can see the stars, it means that the sky is clear. No cloud anywhere. Thus, no rain.

I was walking home from gym, which usually takes half an hour. But today, the duration increase, intentionally. Step out the gym, I saw the sky was cloudy, but not the gloomy grey cloud. It was white beautiful cloud. I pretty sure it won't be raining tonight. And I decided to walk.

It was in the neighbourhood of which I realised that there are spaces that I can see the stars quite clearly. Quite small but as lately it is quite difficult to even see a star, that was good enough. Figuring out the shape of constellations. Ah, I definitely have forgotten most of them. Maybe I should check it back from Encyclopaedia Britannica, of which is from I learnt mostly about astronomy and stars, galaxies, sun, planets, solar system, constellations, black-holes, meteoroids and such.

I stop walking. Then it happened. The wind. The wind happened. Soft, but a strikingly cold wind blew in, which gave me chilled to the bone. I stay still as it was not raining after all. I can handle some cold there, but I won't give up the view. And I made the perfect decision. The wind apparently pushed away the cloud. Away, out of my field of vision. For the next 3 minutes, I can see more and more stars as they were appeared all of sudden when the fact is that the clouds are covering the stars all of this time. It happened until the sky that looked up to just simple clear without any shadow of cloud. Just simple a bare sky filled with the stars floating, giving the best view than I've could ever imagine. It was better than what I saw in Clonmel in few weeks past. Splendid.

How nice, wasn't it? I walked the whole journey with lots of things in my mind. Playing around the hippocampus. With a mixed feelings. The expression of face of which I will only show in the dark, so nobody could see it. My mind was simply not clear, troubling me in some way, but Allah gives me chance to be drowned in the view of nature, something that I have always wanted deep in my heart. To escape into nature.

Incredible it was as just how the wind blew away the clouds that covering the stars, leaving the fantastic view of beautiful small spots of floating light in the dark sky, it was how the stars just blew away the clouds in my mind. For after some times, I really have clear mind thinking of nothing. It is just me and the stars. No distress, no problems, no panic, no hunger, nothing. It is just me.

I have always love nature. Everything of Allah's creations that never forget to zikr to Him. It is just relaxing. I always love escapism to the nature, or to the park of which I can see stars, flowers, tress, river, waterfall, sea, the sky. They comforting me, as nobody can ever do. I am always jealous with the people who live with beautiful garden around the house, landscape, maybe a gazebo to sit during the evening to read and sip some tea, or coffee, eating cakes or homemade cookies. I am always jealous who afford for a travel cost just to see stars at the north. I am always jealous with people who live surrounded by beautiful view of green. The green green grass of home as how Sir Tom Jones put it.
But at least, Allah give the chance to experience it although just for a while, but memorable as it happened at the exact time I need it.

But one thing I realised from there, wherever you feel that you have been living with a shadow overhead, and have been sleeping with a cloud above your bed (this line is actually edited version of a lyric), remember just with the blow of the wind, of which doesn't need to be strong, can push away the cloud and heaviness, and there will appeared the stars, to calm your busy mind.
And that blow of wind, is simply gained (insyaAllah) by remembering Him.

Well, I say after all, it is not all bad being someone who prefer to be alone.



gambar ihsan: Google

Comments