Ireland

I miss those times in Ireland where I can be all alone, with myself, reading book, listening to my iPod, while drinking my Cappuccino, not aware of my surroundings, just to realise it has been 4 hours, inside the coffee house, Costa, O’Briens, while it was raining outside.

I miss those times in Ireland where I can be all alone listening to my iPod, sitting under a big tree, while facing the river, reading my book, and in between, taking my very deep breath enjoying the view of green

I miss those times in Ireland where I can walk by myself, alone, on the pedestrian lane, from my house or hospital (my second house), to the Cork city, for an hour, enjoying the cold, wet breeze, regardless the season, especially after the rain.

I miss all those times in Ireland where I can stroll around Cork City, alone, by myself, while listening to my iPod, entering random shops without buying anything and end up buying lots of doughnuts and good cup of O’Briens Cappuccino without have to interact with people.

I miss all those times in Ireland where I can walk alone around the Cork City entering every single bookstores, Waterstones, Eason, Vibes and Scribes, O’Connollys, looking at those books, picking them up, and walk away with at least €20 less from each stores.

I miss all those times in Ireland when twice a month, at least, walking my way to Cork City, or taking the Bus Eirean that increasing the fair by €0.10 each year just to get my €5.50 of 10’ inch pizza + chips + drink, eating them alone, enjoying them to my heart content.

I miss all those times in Ireland where I walk by myself, under broad daylight, or during the sunset, or in the dark of night (depend on the season) from my Tuesday and Saturday Volleyball training while listening to my iPod, look up to the stars or one time enjoying the snow.

I miss all those times in Ireland where I can safely walk home from hospital 1 km from my house, alone, at 11 pm after studying, stopping at the Tesco located in between my house and hospital, shopping on junk foods, whole bag of Tayto, and arrive home just to sleep in peace.

I miss those times in Ireland staying inside my room under the cozy fleece, with warm heater or blower, by myself, reading my books, while it was raining outside.

I miss those times in Ireland where I can walk up hills, going to The Lough to change my jogging routine instead of running on treadmills , while listening to my iPod and look at the ducks, the people playing rugby or football, or running with their dogs

I miss those times in Ireland, walking randomly without any direction just to realised I was at Fitzgerald Park and strolling alone, looking at those families with their kids, under my jacket on my simple gloves, just to enjoy the view, read a bit and go home after

I have so many moments where I just spend the day with myself alone without having to face the trouble of talking to people and probably hurt them.
I am talkative, very, actually. But I definitely enjoy my alone time much more.
Where I can be in my own world.



Comments